BRYAN FALCHUK:A SPEAKER TO INSPIRE YOU TO GO OUT AND DO IT.
/ IT’S TIME TO START
/ TEDx TALKS
- How to Overcome Your Greatest Challenges to Achieve Your Goals – TEDxBergenCommunityCollege, March 2018
- Can 3 Simple Numbers Rescue Troubled Relationships? – TEDxPensacola, August 2018
- Why You Need to Ask for What You Really Want – TEDxBowdoinCollege, April 2019
/ SUGGESTED TALKS INCLUDE
- How to Find Your True Motivation So You Can Succeed
- Freeing Yourself from the Judgement of Past Mistakes and Fear of The Future to Achieve Today
- Why You Need to Ask for What You Really Want
- To Achieve More, You Need to Do Less
- How to Avoid Burnout in Your Career
- Honesty As the Only Path to Performance Management
- How To Avoid Making Short-Sighted Business Decisions
- Overcoming Relationship Dysfunction to Succeed Together
- What Terrible Bosses Teach Us About Leadership
- Customized discussion of the themes of motivation, mindfulness and success tailored to your audience and context
/ EARN A 20% REFERRAL BONUS
Know of an event that needs an inspiring, motivational speaker? Refer Bryan Falchuk to earn a 20% referral bonus on any paid event you refer Bryan for that he is chosen to present at. Contact Bryan for more details.
/ SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT BRYAN’S TALKS
Truly motivational and inspirational speaker
Bryan lights up the stage
Head of Insurance Nexus, Reuters Events
Your message connected so much with me…I admire and respect you
–TEDx Talk Viewer
–Speaking Engagement Audience Feedback
–Speaking Engagement Audience Feedback
/ BRYAN FALCHUK WILL INSPIRE YOUR AUDIENCE
Bryan helps you unlock and understand what truly motivates you to change how you are existing in you life, going from being an ’employee of your life’ to someone who is truly living your life. This creates an environment where we are more engaged in our work, our relationships, our health – everything that makes up our lives.
Through deeper, more driven engagement, we create and seize on opportunities that seemed impossible before. Company culture and performance is re-energized, relationships thrive and bucket lists get completed.
From keynotes at national conferences to leadership or sales meetings to team building and training events, Bryan’s introspection-based approach will help wake up you and your audience to what you can all really achieve.
Bryan offers different topics and talk formats, yet all focus on values and introspective self-discovery. Whether it’s based on his best-selling books, Do a Day and The 50 75 100 Solution, one of his many articles, or something customized specifically for your organization or event, it will resonate.
Businesses, professional associations, religious institutions, training groups, social organizations, conferences, conventions – these groups bring people together to learn, grow and move ahead. Having the right message delivered by the right speaker can make a profound difference.
A variety of formats are available from keynote talks, panel participation or moderation, interactive presentations, emcee services, masterclasses to in-depth training and role-playing activities. You can also arrange for add-on services such as individual coaching sessions, book signings or to have a copy of his books provided to all attendees at bulk rates.
For more details, download Bryan’s Speaker One Sheet, or contact him using the form below.
/ SELECT UPCOMING APPEARANCES
- Expert Speaker, Client Event, Investment Banking Client Event, March 2021
- Speaker, Technology Services Company Client Event, March 2021
- Speaker, Self-Employed Life Summit, April 2021
- Event Chair, The Future of Insurance USA 2021, Reuters Events, June 2021
- Event Chair, The Future of Insurance Canada 2021, Reuters Events, August 2021
- Event Chair, Insurance AI & Innovation Summit 2021, Reuters Events, September 2021
- Event Chair, Connected Claims USA 2021, Reuters Events, November 2021
/ SELECT PAST APPEARANCES
- Speaker, Professional Services Company Client Event, January 2021
- Speaker, Reuters Events Future of Insurance 2020 USA Virtual, November 2020
- Event Chair & Moderator, Underwriting Innovation USA Virtual, Intelligent Insurer, October 2020
- Breakout Session Speaker on Innovation in Insurance, Big I Day (Virtual) – NJ, October 2020
- Event Chair & Moderator, Claims Innovation USA Virtual, Intelligent Insurer, October 2020
- Keynote Speaker, Software Provider Client Event, October 2020
- Innovation through The Customer’s Eyes, Insurance Carrier Company-wide Event, September 2020
- Webinar: Making Tough Relationships Work, NJ CPCU Society, August 2020
- Event Chair & Moderator, TU Automotive Connected Cars & Insurance – Virtual, August 2020
- Innovation Track Chair & Keynote Speaker, Reuters Events Connected Claims USA 2020 – being held virtually June 23-25th, 2020
- Event Chair, Reuters Events Insurance AI & Tech Innovation Summit USA 2020 – being held virtually, May 27-28th, 2020
- Tech Showcase Presenter, NAMIC Management Conference – North Carolina, May 2019
- Tech Showcase Presenter, CLM Annual Conference – Orlando, FL, March 2019
- Speaker, “How to Ask for What You Really Want,” 2019 iMater Now Conference – San Francisco, CA, August 2019
- Keynote Speaker, Young Leaders Event for Auto Industry Trade Group – May 2019
- Speaker, Shattering the Stigma 2019 – Lebanon, NH, March 2019
- Opening Keynote Speaker, Gamma Sigma Iota Insurance Nerds Day – Chicago, IL, October 2018
- Opening Keynote Speaker, CLM Claims College – Baltimore, MD, September 2018
/ SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT INFORMATION REQUEST
Share some details about your engagement to receive information specific to your needs.